Daily SG: 30 Jan 2012
– guanyinmiao’s musings: The Online “Death” Hoax: Temasek Revealed’s Oversight
– Everything Also Complain: Temasek Revealed’s Hoax NSF death
– Reflections and Ruminations: My first protest march
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: Q&A: Aura on racism [Thanks Alex]
– Zaobao: 面对大型连锁超市登陆竞争 邻里商店巴刹生意跌两成
Defending OUR Lion City
– Singapore Notes: The New Army
– ALVINLOGY: SAF personnel not allowed to sit in crowded MRT train while in uniform?
– TOC: Unfair discrimination of Malays in National Service
Educate Our Youth
– Chen Jiaxi Bernard 陈家喜 FB Note: A letter to Max de La Bruyère, Editor-in-Chief of Yale Daily News
– Random Thoughts of a Free Thinker: NUS, an unfree university, really?
– The Blue Sweater: For the Sake of Freedom
– Yale Daily News: VINCOLI: No student freedom at NUS
– Support Site for the Unemployed & Underemployed: Cost of financing medical study abroad for Singaporean: $600, 000!
A Vote for Change
– New Asia Republic: Personality politics plagues Singapore
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: State of the Opposition Update: My light-hearted analysis based on gossip heard
– Singapore 2025: Questions filed and asked in Parliament: January 2012
– Yawningbread: Smoking out tobacco control and foreign student scholarships
Integrity · Service · Excellence
– The Grand Moofti Speaks: Singapore’s 5.2 million ignorant residents
– Diary of a Singaporean Mind: Scandal January in Singapore….
– TOC: Former CNB chief was probed by CPIB in 2010
Privacy of our Politicians?
– Wilson Ho’s FB: Screw the Goat? . Duh? [Thanks Willy]
– Blogging for Myself: Where is Hougang MP Yaw?
– Sgpolitics.net: Mainstream and alternative media: Stop the Yaw Shin Leong witch hunt
– TRE: Yaw & WP, keeping silent is not an option
– If Only Singaporeans Stopped to Think: Human Rights Watch’s (HRW) remarks are ‘false assertions’ and ‘inaccurate’, says Law Ministry
Singapore Daily highlight netizens’ opinions & interesting news about Singapore. Please share with us interesting blog articles or Facebook Notes which you think deserves more readership.