Daily SG: 1 Feb 2012
(Cartoon Credit: Cartoon Press)
– Unbranded BreadnButter FB: Foreign talent and Local perseverance in Singapore sports
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: The plight of Singapore’s son Fandi Ahmad….
– Kall Geez’s FB: Thoughts on MOM’s Employment Situation 2011
– Remember Singapore: The Disappearing Chee Pow Kai and Hum Chim Peng
– Food Fuels Me to Talk: LTA, do something fundamental re taxis!
– Singapore Sojourn: The Cycle of Decay [Thanks Roger]
– Ryan Goh: Life through these eyes: Essential skills: cutting people off from my life
– TOC: Rethinking Volunteerism: By volunteers, for volunteers
We are against capital punishment
– Publichouse: Human rights lawyer disagrees with lawyers’ association
Educate Our Youth
– A Singaporean Says: Finnish schools [Thanks Huiyi]
– guanyinmiao’s musings: Education Minister Heng: “Scholarships Reinforce The Ethos Of Public Service”
– Singapore Notes: Radical Solutions Needed
A Vote for Change
– Chemical Generation Singapore: Disaster Hits SPP
– Yawningbread: To lose one party may be regarded as a misfortune, but three?
– Yahoo: Confusion within SPP?
– Singapore M.D: Dreams vs Reality
– Ray of Light: Letter to The New Paper: Others could have stepped in to help couple
PAP Ministars Highest Paid Politicians in the World
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: PM’s salary in 1970 and in 2012
– Today: Big difference between a ‘fraction’ and ‘poorly-paid’
Integrity · Service · Excellence
– ALVINOLOGY: [VIDEO] Real-life Heroes in Action – SCDF puts out fire and explosions at Bukit Batok East Ave 3
Privacy of our Politicians?
– Temasek Revealed: TREmeritus sensationalizing anti-WP rumors to increase readership [Thanks George]
– Straitstimes: Yaw rumours: It should be ‘yes’ or ‘no’, not mum’s the word [Thanks Cheng]
– pressrun.net: Singapore unemployment at 14-year low, median income up
– Wall Street Journal: Whose Veggies Are They Anyway?
– The Guardian: Facebook’s quietly confident IPO
Singapore Daily highlight netizens’ opinions & interesting news about Singapore. Please share with us interesting blog articles or Facebook Notes.