Daily SG: 8 Feb 2012
Defending OUR Lion City
– Senang Diri: Singapore Police Force (SPF) computer forensics detectives zero in on Internet hoaxes; many brought to justice after rigorous police investigations
– Yahoo: Mindef denies copying doctors’ mobile clinic idea
– Diary of a Singapore Cabby: Pot-Luck for “Lo Hei” [Thanks WJ]
– Gintai_昇泰: Retard at Nanyang Polytechnic
– Yummy Chrispytine…Still: The Maid. [Thanks Lilian]
– Everything Also Complain: Sumiko Tan had shark’s fin soup coming out of her ears
A Vote for Change
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: The “new poor” revisited
– A Singaporean in Australia: Opposition Parties – Just a Bunch of Crabs in a Bucket
– Singapore 2B: What opposition voters want: PAP II
– Yahoo: Does Singapore need NMPs?
– TOC: Why are public sector appointments shrouded in secrecy?
Strangers in a Strange Land
– A Singaporean In Australia: The Australian Government Says The Same Thing Too
Singapore’s modern slave trade low skilled foreign labour
– Wall Street Journal: Migrant Worker Sit-In Makes Waves in Singapore
Integrity · Service · Excellence
– Desparatebeep: Arrested but Not Really…..
Singapore Daily highlight netizens’ opinions & interesting news about Singapore. Please share with us interesting blog articles or Facebook Notes.