(Cartoon Credit: The Sketch Times )
This is Singapore. There is no free Press
- Journalism.sg: TREMERITUS’ CHANGE OF TACK AND WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE BLOGOSPHERE
- Political Writings: Political Stupidity
- Ryan Goh: Life through these eyes: Defamation suits: do some parties have more access than others?
- funny little world: It’s just a little touch – ORLY?
- Feed Me To The Fish: Does Threat of Defamation Lawsuit Scare and Silence?
- Sgpolitics.net: Current civil defamation laws are in urgent need of reform
- Support Site for the Unemployed & Underemployed: Defamatory lawsuits against TRE – a serious back-step for the blogging community?
- New Asia Republic: The Prime Minister should engage a publicist
- Diary of a Singapore Cabby: Free Lunch
- Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Budget: A Plague on Both Your Houses
- TOC: The $1.1Bn quick fix
- Yawningbread: The S$1.1 billion question — let me say it again
- Publichouse: PTOs’ S$1.1b free lunch from the Gov’t
- New Nation: Teenagers jubilant at planned increase in buses
Strangers in a Strange Land
- Yours Toothfully by Dr Chan Joon Yee: Who’s On Our Side?
- Baey Yam Keng’s FB: What it has always been
- Growing Your Tree of Prosperity: If we are labelled dogs, let’s become pit-bulls and not poodles !
- The Temasek Times: NUS PRC scholar Sun Xu seeks help from the Chinese Embassy in Singapore pleading for second chance to ‘repay’ Singapore
- visakan veerasamy.: Good policy marred by bad politics from MP Gan Thiam Poh
- TRE: Are foreign professors really so qualified?
Educate Our Youth
- The Yale Herald: The cost of NUS: An in-depth look at the school’s financial aid plan
- Everything Also Complain: Parent volunteers doing ridiculous things for Phase 2B registration
Truth, Justice, and the Singapore Way
- Unravelling 1987: A judicial view of preventive detention by Chief Justice Chan Sek Keong [Thanks Leonard]
Singapore Inc is happy, Singaporeans however…
- Crossroads: Do I miss Singapore?
- Working Out The Issues: Singapore and Toronto (Part 1) – the “Not So Good” of Toronto
Defending OUR Lion City
- Zaobao: 香港出生少年想放弃我国公民权 申请司法检讨被驳回
Yaw-Gate — Hougang MP expelled from Party
- Convex Set: Disgraceful Debating
- Everything Also Complain: PAP taking their time to call for by-election
- SG Hard Truth: PM’s speech in Parliamentary Debate on by-elections held on 27 August 2008
- The Long and Winding Road: A long forgotten place
Singapore Daily highlight netizens’ opinions & interesting news about Singapore. Please share with us interesting blog articles or Facebook Notes.