- Chen Show Mao’s FB Wall: I have been thinking about our social norms, most recently the norms for sharing…
- groundnotes: Pritam Singh and Ombudsman
- Wong Kan Seng’s FB: “Singaporeans No Enough” ?
- My Little Corner: Wage benchmark finally?
- Just My Observation: Interest income tax exemption: a hole in bucket in the Singapore taxation system?
- Singapore Notes: Affordable Health Care On The Rise
- Article 14: 860K for assisting the Review Committee?
- Feed Me To The Fish: $860,000.00 Joke Is on Us!
modern slave trade low skilled foreign labour
- Think Centre: Singapore: Recognises basic right to a weekly rest day for domestic workers
- Abdillah Zamzuri: Is Your Maid/Helper, Your Slave
- New Nation: Singaporeans return malfunctioning maids in record numbers: Study
- Today: Disappointed at responses to weekly rest day
- Wall Street Journal: Singapore Maids Finally Get a Break
- BBC: Maids in Singapore to get a weekly day off from 2013 [Thanks Adrian]
We are against capital punishment
- Where Bears Roam Free: Anti-death penalty lobbyists’ untenable approach on Yong Vui Kong’s case
Defending OUR Lion City
- Prata Politics: Budget “Cutted” for Reservists!
This is Singapore. There is no free Press
- TOC: Traditional media does not necessarily advance public discourse and civil rights
- From Hri to all Thomsoners!: Internet Freedom [Thanks George]
Strangers in a Strange Land
- Yahoo: ‘Address seething anger against foreigners’
- The Temasek Times: Tan Chuan Jin: We have ‘spoken’ to Millennium and Corpthone to remove controversial job ad discriminating against Singaporeans
- TOC: How many foreign students paying full fees?
- Singapore Law Review: What does it mean to be Singaporean?
- according2ed.com: Subland Chinese vs Mainland Chinese
Peasant’s way or Government’s highway
- Freshgrads.sg: Saving Bukit Brown
- SpeakSpokeWriteWrote: Dummies Guide to Grants and Subsidies, Singapore Sorely Needed
- Under the Willow Tree: Tuition Obsession: A Singaporean Dysfunction
- Loh and Behold: A Message to Toh Yi and Woodlands Residents [Thanks Annabel and Alan]
- just rambling: ArchvingSG: Document Singapore’s visual culture
- EastCoastLife: World Gourmet Series Awards of Excellence 2012
- yummy chrispytine: Royston Tan’s HIV educational video
Stop Kony 2012
- Majulah: KONY 2012 : The Beginning of the Revolution.
Singapore Daily highlight netizens’ opinions & interesting news about Singapore. Please share with us interesting blog articles or Facebook Notes.