- Unbreaded Bread and Butter: Singapore sons and daughters: MOE budget debate and social mobility
- Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Dyslexia, Streaming and Inclusive Education….
- Where Bears Roam Free: MOE created elite schools, now asks parents to change perception
- Yee Jenn Jong: My ‘cuts’ on MOE (8 March 2012)
- Singapore Notes: Help For Poor Students from Singapore Notes by Tattler
- Support Site for The Unemployed: Are we seeing more joblessness among the Generation Y group?
- Yours Truly Singapore: Help resolve contradiction
- Tan Kin Lian’s Blog: CPF Life – new plans from 2013
- TOC: SDP to unveil healthcare plan for the nation
- TOC: Reducing National Service to 1 year will compromise nation’s security and defence needs
- TodayOnline: Why the need for public funds?
- Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: WP does do Original Thinking PAP
- Andrew Loh: Why Pritam and Show Mao were wrong [Thanks UBB]
modern slave trade low skilled foreign labour
- The Enquirer: Budget 2012 Commentary: Tough Love
Strangers in a Strange Land
- Singapore Sojourn: The Gloves Are Off And So Are The Maids
- Anonymous_X: Robert Stephen Dahlberg and Robert James Springall – The cowardly, but GREAT escape…
- THE TEMASEK TIMES: Tin Pei Ling on case of 2 expats who jumped bail: The likelihood of them fleeing Singapore is ‘definitely’ high
- InSing.com: Govt says no plans to ban foreign workers from casinos
- My Singapore News: Manifesto for a pro Singaporean political party
- Ray of Light: Rest days for maids, what about fulltime caregivers? An open letter sent to Govt. ministers that include Deputy Prime Minister Tharman, Health Minister Gan Kim Young & a few others
- Singapore in General: DISCRIMINATION IN SINGAPORE
- The Real Thing Is…: Mr Chen Show Mao and his “me”, “I” & “mine”
- The Long and Winding Road: The coming of light at Marina Bay
Singapore Daily highlight netizens’ opinions & interesting news about Singapore. Please share with us interesting blog articles or Facebook Notes.