Daily SG: 9 Mar 2012
– Unbreaded Bread and Butter: Singapore sons and daughters: MOE budget debate and social mobility
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Dyslexia, Streaming and Inclusive Education….
– Where Bears Roam Free: MOE created elite schools, now asks parents to change perception
– Yee Jenn Jong: My ‘cuts’ on MOE (8 March 2012)
– Singapore Notes: Help For Poor Students from Singapore Notes by Tattler
– Support Site for The Unemployed: Are we seeing more joblessness among the Generation Y group?
– Yours Truly Singapore: Help resolve contradiction
– Tan Kin Lian’s Blog: CPF Life – new plans from 2013
– TOC: SDP to unveil healthcare plan for the nation
– TOC: Reducing National Service to 1 year will compromise nation’s security and defence needs
– TodayOnline: Why the need for public funds?
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: WP does do Original Thinking PAP
– Andrew Loh: Why Pritam and Show Mao were wrong [Thanks UBB]
modern slave trade low skilled foreign labour
– The Enquirer: Budget 2012 Commentary: Tough Love
Strangers in a Strange Land
– Singapore Sojourn: The Gloves Are Off And So Are The Maids
– Anonymous_X: Robert Stephen Dahlberg and Robert James Springall – The cowardly, but GREAT escape…
– THE TEMASEK TIMES: Tin Pei Ling on case of 2 expats who jumped bail: The likelihood of them fleeing Singapore is ‘definitely’ high
– InSing.com: Govt says no plans to ban foreign workers from casinos
– My Singapore News: Manifesto for a pro Singaporean political party
– Ray of Light: Rest days for maids, what about fulltime caregivers? An open letter sent to Govt. ministers that include Deputy Prime Minister Tharman, Health Minister Gan Kim Young & a few others
– Singapore in General: DISCRIMINATION IN SINGAPORE
– The Real Thing Is…: Mr Chen Show Mao and his “me”, “I” & “mine”
– The Long and Winding Road: The coming of light at Marina Bay
Singapore Daily highlight netizens’ opinions & interesting news about Singapore. Please share with us interesting blog articles or Facebook Notes.