- Leong Sze Hian: Statistics of CPF members meeting minimum sum requirement at age 55 – a roller-coaster ride?
- Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: C: WP’s performance during the Budget debate
- Article 14: Is an unfettered discretion compatible with the Rule of Law?
“People can board the train, it is whether they choose to” – former SMRT CEO
- New Nation: Commuters thank minister Lui Tuck Yew for resuming train services
- Yahoo: Sabotage not ruled out: SBS Transit on NEL disruption
Moulding the Future Generation
- Lee Kuan Yew Watch: S$113 million in pledges for Lee Kuan Yew Fund for Bilingualism
- LIFT: Interview: Dealing with bullying in schools
Strangers in a Strange Land
- THE TEMASEK TIMES: Tay Ping Hui on Sun Xu’s ‘verdict’: NUS needs to reflect on what it really stands for
Defending OUR Lion City
- guanyinmiao’s musings: The Military And Public Feedback: Expanding CyberPioneer’s Endeavours
We are against capital punishment
- We Believe In Second Chances: Judgement reserved at Yong Vui Kong’s hearing
- TOC: Impose moratorium on death penalty and review position on mandatory death penalty – MARUAH
- A Singaporean In Australia: The Downfall of Singapore: The Draining of Skills
- mndsingapore: Shoe-box Factories?
- Where Bears Roam Free: CNA Debate: Barack Obama’s re-election will be of no consequence to Asia
- Kennethism: Goldman Sachs meme feat. Bo Xilai
Singapore Daily highlight netizens’ opinions & interesting news about Singapore. Please share with us interesting blog articles or Facebook Notes.