Daily SG: 19 Mar 2012
The Gospel of Harry
– leesjuanpat world: Lee kuan Yew (LKY) and his legacy
– WSJ: Lee Kuan Yew: Euro Debt Might Be A Good Buy, After All
– Forbes: The World Is Truly A Global Village
Defending OUR Lion City
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: “Singapore’s Defense Policy: Essential or Excessive?”
– SpotlightOnSingapore: Auxiliary Police join fight against terrorism: why not regular police force?
– Yahoo: Singapore gains toehold in world arms industry
Strangers in a Strange Land
– New Asia Republic: Character education and competitiveness
– Diary of a Singapore Cabby: A Tragedy At Budget Terminal
– The Temasek Times: PRC man charged with ‘voluntarily causing hurt in armed robbery’ only in fatal accident at Budget Terminal
– Sgpolitics.net: Urgent need to remodel the economy and reduce dependence on cheap labour
We are against capital punishment
– Where Bears Roam Free: Anti-Death Penalty Campaigners, your claim Yong VK cannot ask for retrial is wrong
– a2ed.com: on Malay emigration and evolution
– Si Anak Watan Kota Singa: The Halal Brand: A Symbol of Exclusiveness for Singapore Muslims
– Ray of Light: Young PAP (YP) activists provided excellent support for burnout caregiver
– A Singaporean says: Hijacking International Women’s Day [Thanks Siew Peng]
– Loh and Behold: Stop Mollycoddling Taxi Drivers!
Singapore Daily highlight netizens’ opinions & interesting news about Singapore. Please share with us interesting blog articles or Facebook Notes.