Daily SG: 23 Mar 2012
(Cartoon Credit: Eva Comics )
Educate Our Youth
– guanyinmiao’s musings: From Hwa Chong Graduate To Young Chef On Wheels: Going Beyond Conventional Academic Focuses
Peasant’s way or Government’s highway
– Unbranded Bread n Butter: The idiosyncrasies that arose from the Bukit Brown incident
– Publichouse: What would S’pore be like if our grandparents had won?
– PropertyGuru: HDBs more unaffordable than private homes
– New Nation: CPF Board should change its tagline, says labour economist
We are against capital punishment
– Where Bears Roam Free: Anti-Death Penalty lobbyists mentally boxed in their own ‘Yong Vui Kong world’
– Chemical Generation Singapore: Why the Death Penalty is Here to Stay For Some Time
– Prata Politics: What the Hell is a Heritage Centre [Thanks Jonathan!]
– A Yummy Slice of Life: The Psychology of the Upper-Middle Class in Singapore
– Loh and Behold : Big Brother is Raping Us [Thanks Alan!]
– Yahoo: Racial and religious offence: why censorship doesn’t always cut it
– Support Site for the Unemployed & Underemployed: 7 Reasons Why We Must Implement Minimum Wage
Singapore’s modern slave trade low skilled foreign labour
– TWC2: No Office, No Website, Yet $100,000 In Illegal Profit
Better Transport Fares for All
– TOC: Why fares should double and other ideas for a better transport system
– Wild Shores of Singapore: Thousands of dead fishes at Sungei Api Api?
Singapore Daily highlight netizens’ opinions & interesting news about Singapore. Please share with us interesting blog articles or Facebook Notes.