Daily SG: 10 Apr 2012
(Cartoon Credit: The Sketch Times )
– Yahoo: Dr Tan Cheng Bock: Will PM Lee call for more than one by-election?
– Musings: On The Escape Chapel Party, A Sinful Woman, And Divine Love & Grace [Thanks Eve]
– Everything Also Complain: Cosplay Chapel party scandalous to the Church
Educate Our Youth
– Seksi Matashutyrmouf : Yale-NUS [Thanks Siete]
– Wind in a field: Yale-NUS: Yes, why should we work with Yale?
– The Kent Ridge Common: Substandard Journalistic Reporting at Today Newspaper [Thanks Stephen]
– Where Bears Roam Free: MOE leaves many questions unanswered
Peasant’s way or Government’s highway
– A Yummy Slice of Life: The Laughing Stock of Singapore Government Sponsored “Heritage”
– Rojak Librarian: See Tiong Wah and family (Bukit Brown)
– Zaobao: 咖啡山研究者新发现 坟墓后人拥有契约
Singapore’s modern slave trade low skilled foreign labour
– Blogger without Borders: Is Singapore really so civilized? New policies on domestic workers make me wonder.
– Sgpolitics.net: Speaking out on healthcare
A Vote for Change
– TOC: Disassembling GRC system benefits PAP (Part 1 of 3)
– Words of The Cze: Thomas
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: Yet another PRC bus driver knocking down pedestrians – school boy in Woodlands injured [Thanks Alex]
– White as Milk: My Observations at Ikea & a Longing for Old Singapore
– the paradoX files: The Raw and the Cooked (2): Feeding Arts and Culture to the People
– BBC: London 2012: ‘Flu risk increase’ at Olympics – report [Thanks Adrian]
– Wild Shores of Singapore: Spectacular St. John’s Island
Singapore Daily highlight netizens’ opinions & interesting news about Singapore. Please share with us interesting blog articles or Facebook Notes.