Daily SG: 13 Apr 2012
(Cartoon Credit: Cartoon Press )
Integrity · Service · Excellence
– Unbranded Bread n Butter: Report of the Public Accounts Committee: Wassup with MIB?
– Big Talk Singapore (大话新加坡): Singapore Government Agencies missing money
– TOC: Fuel cost price goes down but tariff goes up!
– Sgpolitics.net: Net Economic Value (NEV) possibly the worst framework ever adopted by civil service
Shock Therapy for Wages
– Blogging for Myself: Lim Chong Yah’s wage shock therapy
– TRE: Prof Lim Chong Yah’s “shock therapy ” – Economic Restructuring Delayed 33 years
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: PAP in Hougang: Young blood, old ideas
– Article 14: The Houngang by-election case – The decision to grant leave
– Yahoo: AG erred in filing appeal on Hougang by-election case: Ravi
– LIVING HEALTHY, STAYING WEALTHY: $900k For HDB
Educate Our Youth
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: The Yale-NUS Saga continues part 1 of 2
– Where Bears Roam Free: Hypocritical Yale passes hypocritical Yale-NUS resolution
– Today: The Yale-NUS controversy in perspective
– Goh Wei Leong’s FB: 属于我的华侨中学 / My Chinese High School Experience
Singapore Sports Scene
– Today: Treat LionsXII players as adults [Thanks Adrian!]
– Fresh Grads: The Will To Rebuild
Singapore Daily highlight netizens’ opinions & interesting news about Singapore. Please share with us interesting blog articles or Facebook Notes.