- The Craftsman’s Forge: There’s Much To Be Seen at The Punggol Park Connector
- Youtube: Punggol Waterway Walk Part 1 [Thanks Dr Chan]
- Wild Shores of Singapore: Chemicals sprayed at Chek Jawa
- New Nation: Woman arrested with 100 packets of condoms
Shock Therapy for Wages
- My Singapore News: Lim Chong Yah’s shock therapy timely
- Blogging for Myself: Thumbs up to Lim Chong Yah
- Singapore Short Stories: Lim Chong Yah’s wage shock therapy for Singapore economical restructuring good for Singapore Stocks Market?
- Yawningbread: Softly, softly, will not narrow income gap
- Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Analysing Ngiam Tong Dow’s March 2012 speech (Part I)
- Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Breaking out from the cycle of cheap labor and low productivity.
- Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Breaking out from the cycle of cheap labor and low productivity….Part 2
- Freak Thoughts: Singapore Income Disparity – 2012 Edition
Singapore’s World Class Transport System
- Zit Seng’s Superwall: The Singapore-Class Transport System [Thanks Boon Peng]
Singapore’s modern slave trade low skilled foreign labour
- Singapore Law Review: A Home(or Hell) away from Home? Foreign workers in Singapore
- Transient Workers Count Too: Welcome To Our Private Hell: 30 Men, 4 Beds
- Gintai: Majority versus Minority rights?
- Mr Wang Says So: Show and Tell in Korea
- Andrew Loh: An inclusive society – in 10 years?
- Everything Also Complain: Singapore Day an expensive exercise in futility
Educate our Youth
- SG Hard Truth: Yale resolution wrong, says former American
Strangers in a Strange Land
- Yours Toothfully by Dr Chan Joon Yee: Sayang, Sayang
- Singapore Liblogarian: P. Krishnan: His literary Journey
Singapore Daily highlight netizens’ opinions & interesting news about Singapore. Please share with us interesting blog articles or Facebook Notes.