Daily SG: 16 Apr 2012
– The Craftsman’s Forge: There’s Much To Be Seen at The Punggol Park Connector
– Youtube: Punggol Waterway Walk Part 1 [Thanks Dr Chan]
– Wild Shores of Singapore: Chemicals sprayed at Chek Jawa
– New Nation: Woman arrested with 100 packets of condoms
Shock Therapy for Wages
– My Singapore News: Lim Chong Yah’s shock therapy timely
– Blogging for Myself: Thumbs up to Lim Chong Yah
– Singapore Short Stories: Lim Chong Yah’s wage shock therapy for Singapore economical restructuring good for Singapore Stocks Market?
– Yawningbread: Softly, softly, will not narrow income gap
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Analysing Ngiam Tong Dow’s March 2012 speech (Part I)
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Breaking out from the cycle of cheap labor and low productivity.
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Breaking out from the cycle of cheap labor and low productivity….Part 2
– Freak Thoughts: Singapore Income Disparity – 2012 Edition
Singapore’s World Class Transport System
– Zit Seng’s Superwall: The Singapore-Class Transport System [Thanks Boon Peng]
Singapore’s modern slave trade low skilled foreign labour
– Singapore Law Review: A Home(or Hell) away from Home? Foreign workers in Singapore
– Transient Workers Count Too: Welcome To Our Private Hell: 30 Men, 4 Beds
– Gintai: Majority versus Minority rights?
– Mr Wang Says So: Show and Tell in Korea
– Andrew Loh: An inclusive society – in 10 years?
– Everything Also Complain: Singapore Day an expensive exercise in futility
Educate our Youth
– SG Hard Truth: Yale resolution wrong, says former American
Strangers in a Strange Land
– Yours Toothfully by Dr Chan Joon Yee: Sayang, Sayang
– Singapore Liblogarian: P. Krishnan: His literary Journey
Singapore Daily highlight netizens’ opinions & interesting news about Singapore. Please share with us interesting blog articles or Facebook Notes.