Daily SG: 17 Apr 2012
(Cartoon Credit: Facebook – Lalit Arora )
Shock Therapy for Wages
– Palady: The Great Divide in Wages
– Gintai: Professor Lim Chong Yah – The Devil’s Advocate
– Yours Toothfully by Dr Chan Joon Yee: So What’s The Story?
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: The Lim Chong Yah wage gap conundrum
– My Singapore News: Lim Chong Yah’s model no productivity
– Publichouse: Shock therapy? But where is this ship headed?
– New Asia Republic: 陈清木补选预测，林崇椰加薪建议，是帮了行动党还是倒了行动党的忙
– Today: Two sides of wage reform coin [Thanks Adrian]
– PropertyGuru: Loss of foreign talent affecting private property rentals
– Wall Street Journal: More Risk in Singapore Housing Market
Strangers in a Strange Land
– Support Site for the Unemployed & Underemployed: Jobless engineer terminated unfairly by PRC Chinese boss and replaced by a Indian foreigner
– TOC: Need for new immigrants to be integrated into our multi-racial society
GIC, Temasek State Funds Investments
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Analysing Temasek’s investment in another Chinese bank
– Blaxell in Words: Do Singaporeans pay high taxes?
– Musings From the Lion City: The Trial Of Anders Behring Breivik
– BERNARD CHEN JIAXI 陈家喜: Sparing a thought for the people behind the management of your estate
– A Singaporean In Australia: The Sad Singapore Love Story
– Anything & Whatever: Social Media:- negative(negative) = positive ?
– Yahoo: S’pore Day in New York a hit but will it bring home local talent?
Educate Our Youth
– Kent Ridge Common: Preserving Yale’s Exclusive, Elite Identity and Community
– New Asia Republic: Examining Yale-NUS’ Curriculum and the Efficacy of Liberal Arts Education in Singapore
– New Nation: Yale College faculty resolution disappointing, says Tommy Koh.
Singapore Daily highlight netizens’ opinions & interesting news about Singapore. Please share with us interesting blog articles or Facebook Notes.