(Photo Credit: New Asia Republic )
- Anything & Whatever: What happens when Netizens & Websites are plain irresponsible?
- SG Hard Truth: “I am all for the harmony of this neighborhood, I believe that disputes should generally be settled face to face through mutual sharing between parties involved”. – Mr Alex Yam
- Singapore Notes: Technically Flawed
- Gintai: 44 Itchy Monkeys & One Lascivious Imp
- ALVINOLOGY: An Underage Prostitute and 44 + 4 (NEW) Horny Men in Singapore【名人嫖雏妓案】
Singapore’s World Class Public Transport
- Diary of a Singaporean Mind: Circle Line breaks down and COE hits $92K….
- Musings From the Lion City: Hearing Of The Breakdowns
- Today: MRT inquiry seems to be moving on the wrong track
Shock Therapy for Wages
- Blaxell in Words: A quick post on Prof Lim’s wage proposal
- Where Bears Roam Free: Lim Chong Yah echoes PAP’s “heads I win, tails you lose” hogwash
- Sgpolitics.net: Prof Lim provides clarification on his Economic Restructuring II proposals
- TOC: How long more will NTUC short-change Singaporean workers?
Strangers in a Strange Land
- Support Site for the Unemployed & Underemployed: Singapore Human Resource Consultants recruiting from Indonesia when Singaporeans can do the job
Defending OUR Lion City
- The Singapore Sports Fan Says: MY DEEPEST CONDOLENCES TO DOMINIQUE SARRON LEE’S FAMILY
- Political Writings: When Will You See The Light, PAP?
- Expat Bostonians: Ways that living in Singapore has changed me…
- Loh and Behold: Bite Not the Hand that Feeds You [Thank Alan]
- TOC: What practice has taught me
Singapore Sports Scene
- Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Why S’porean bid for Rangers might fail
- Wall Street Journal: Vietnamese Bloggers Charged For “Anti-State Propaganda”
- Wired: North Korea Spent a Whole $15 Making Its Website
Singapore Daily highlight netizens’ opinions & interesting news about Singapore. Please share with us interesting blog articles or Facebook Notes.