Daily SG: 25 Apr 2012
(Cartoon Credit: The Cartoon Press )
Strangers in a Strange Land
– Diary of a Singaporean Mind: The ugly truth about TFR and foreign influx….
– Reflections on Change: What Total Fertility Rate Means [Thanks James]
– Scrutinizing the Singapore government: The issue of Population, and gazing into a crystal ball
– SG Entrepreneurs: Wild Honey restaurant slammed for favoring foreigners, and what we can learn from it
– A Singaporean In Australia: Wei Siang’s Letter
Defending OUR Lion City
– The Lycan Times 狼人時報: : Random Discourse – NSF Deaths and Online Comments
– Aussie Pete: Australia – Singapore Remembers and Thanks You… Lest We Forget!
– TOC: Stop killing our Singapore sons
This is Singapore. There is no free Press
– New Asia Republic: Don’t compromise academic freedom in cyberspace
– PinkDot: PinkDot FAQ for Our Foreign Friends!
– Publichouse: Transgender pageant hopes to stamp out discrimination
Singapore’s World Class Public Transport
– The Gigamole Diaries: The bathtub effect? A Singapore problem.
– Second Shot: A Short History of Pasir Panjang Park
– Joy Loh: Fort Canning Park – Forbidden Hill
– OMY: A Peek into Rediffusion (丽的呼声)’s Studios @ Harper Road
– Today: To thrive, euro nations must cut welfare state
Singapore Daily highlight netizens’ opinions & interesting news about Singapore. Please share with us interesting blog articles or Facebook Notes.