Daily SG: 30 Apr 2012
(Cartoon Credit: Cartoon Press )
Internet Code of Conduct – See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Write No Evil
(Read the background story.)
– Andrew Loh: Don’t like the mainstream media? Support the alternative then
– Publichouse: Social media a function of democratic evolution: Pritam Singh
– Singapore Recalcitrant: An Ominous Internet Omen
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Integrating FTs: It’s our problem now/ News management
– New Nation: The Straits Times and the language of a jilted lover
– New Asia Republic: Does Society need protection from online free speech?
– Sgpolitics.net: What is the point of an internet “Code of Conduct”?
– funny little world: People are angry about control? It’s okay, we’ll solve it with EVEN MORE CONTROL!
– Jentrified Citizen: Don’t See, Don’t Hear, Don’t Speak. And now Don’t Write?
– Every Cloud has a Silver Lining: The Temasek Review Caught Red-Handed ‘Smearing’ Andrew Loh [Thanks Cheng]
– Everyday Party FB: Breaking NEWS: Temasek Times Guilty Of Complete Plagiarism!
– Today: Free expression online – up to a point
A Vote for Change
– guanyinmiao’s musings: Dr. Chee Soon Juan And The Oslo Freedom Forum: The View From The Ground?
– Think For Me, Singapore: Missing the forest for the trees (Part 2)
– Yawningbread: The day that Singaporeans take to the streets
Strangers in a Strange Land
– Scrutinizing the Singapore government: When aliens got too many
– Singapore Notes: Offensive Comments
– Haus of yuene: A couple of thoughts on immigration and integration
– The Pattern Trader: Weekend Food For Thought – 28 April, 2012
– Yours Toothfully by Dr Chan Joon Yee: Speak Mandarin Campaign Successful Meh?
– Loh and Behold: Sink the Titanic!
– Where Bears Roam Free: Lies and misrepresentation in Green Campaign
Singapore’s US$4 billion loan to IMF
– Article 14: The Constitutionality of an unauthorised loan: A blast from the past
– Reinventing the Rice Bowl: Royal Elephant Shoots Part 2
Shock Therapy for Wages
– The Lycan Times 狼人時報: Random Discourse – Wage “Shock Therapy”
Defending OUR Lion City
– department of crappy engineering: one thing we lack in total defence
– Diary of a Singaporean Mind: Plight of 60 Immoral Men Part 2…
– In My Own Words: Exploring the Extent of Executive Discretion
Singapore Daily highlight netizens’ opinions & interesting news about Singapore. Please share with us interesting blog articles or Facebook Notes.