Daily SG: 2 May 2012
Strangers in a Strange Land
– At Peace With Freedom: Foreigner problem – inside out
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Integrating FTs: It’s our problem now cont’d
– SG-Quitters: The Last of the Native Singaporeans.
A Vote for Change
– TOC: James Gomez: PAP is in policy inertia
– TOC: In focus: Vincent Wijeysingha
– guanyinmiao’s musings: The SDP May Day Rally: Four Afterthoughts
– Where Bears Roam Free: SDP May Day Message mimics PAP’s style – repeat old grandma story
– Shih Tung’s WordPress Blog: Electoral Procedure: Sampling checks in the 2011 Presidential Election
– Simply Gab: Impact of Bersih 3.0
– The Pattern Trader: May Day Food For Thought – 1 May, 2012
– funny little world: May Day in Singapore
– Blogging for Myself: PM: Labour Day and missing the point totally
– TW and Jo’s Excellent Adventure: What We Labour For
– Gintai: Tissue Tissue! 3 for $1 only!
Singapore’s World Class Public Transport
– Yawningbread: Transport landscape reflects Singapore’s income gap and rightwing ideology
– InSing: Some buy cars in M’sia to beat COE prices
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Sex with a minor: Some more equal than others?
Internet Code of Conduct – See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Write No Evil
(Read the background story.)
– Singapore Notes: Conduct Unbecoming
– Reflections on Change: HDB Resale Flats — Valuation and Cash-Over-Valuation
Singapore Daily highlight netizens’ opinions & interesting news about Singapore. Please share with us interesting blog articles or Facebook Notes.