Strangers in a Strange Land
- At Peace With Freedom: Foreigner problem – inside out
- Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Integrating FTs: It’s our problem now cont’d
- SG-Quitters: The Last of the Native Singaporeans.
A Vote for Change
- TOC: James Gomez: PAP is in policy inertia
- TOC: In focus: Vincent Wijeysingha
- guanyinmiao’s musings: The SDP May Day Rally: Four Afterthoughts
- Where Bears Roam Free: SDP May Day Message mimics PAP’s style – repeat old grandma story
- Shih Tung’s WordPress Blog: Electoral Procedure: Sampling checks in the 2011 Presidential Election
- Simply Gab: Impact of Bersih 3.0
- The Pattern Trader: May Day Food For Thought – 1 May, 2012
- funny little world: May Day in Singapore
- Blogging for Myself: PM: Labour Day and missing the point totally
- TW and Jo’s Excellent Adventure: What We Labour For
- Gintai: Tissue Tissue! 3 for $1 only!
Singapore’s World Class Public Transport
- Yawningbread: Transport landscape reflects Singapore’s income gap and rightwing ideology
- InSing: Some buy cars in M’sia to beat COE prices
- Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Sex with a minor: Some more equal than others?
Internet Code of Conduct – See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Write No Evil
(Read the background story.)
- Singapore Notes: Conduct Unbecoming
- Reflections on Change: HDB Resale Flats — Valuation and Cash-Over-Valuation
Singapore Daily highlight netizens’ opinions & interesting news about Singapore. Please share with us interesting blog articles or Facebook Notes.