(Cartoon Credit: The Cartoon Press)
(View Elections Department Press Release)
– Article 14: Hougang by-election: 26 May 2012
– Where Bears Roam Free: Hougang by Election – WP should win comfortably
– Yours Toothfully by Dr Chan Joon Yee: Let The Aunties Decide
– Singapore Public Law: Low Thia Khiang as a Candidate for By-election in Hougang?
– Food Fuels Me To Talk: Hougang: bye-bye WP or bye-bye again PAP?
– Publichouse: WP’s integrity vs PAP’s policies
– Ti amo: Politics Matters
– Singapore Notes: Haste Makes Waste
– Prata Politics: The Boring By-Election is (Finally) Here
– Sgpolitics.net: Hougang by-election called
– Mohammad Nizam Abdul Kadir: Nicole Seah Vs PAP (2-corner fight) at Hougang SMC By-Election
– Yahoo: PAP chooses Desmond Choo as Hougang by-election candidate
– Today: SDP, NSP not contesting in by-election
– Mrbrown.com: Possible Interpretations of Approved Election Symbols for Hougang By-Election
– Lee Hsien Loong: Statement by PM Lee on By-Election for Hougang Constituency
Educate Our Youth
– BlinkyMummy: Unrealistic Standards? Who’s being unrealistic?
Internet Code of Conduct – See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Write No Evil
– Andrew Loh: Don’t let your blood boil over when reading Internet postings, ok?
Singapore Sports Scene
– Today: A sporting pioneer
Singapore Daily highlight netizens’ opinions & interesting news about Singapore. Please share with us interesting blog articles or Facebook Notes.