– Singapore Recalcitrant: A much- diffident PAP in Hougang by-election
– Sylvia Lim: Hougang
– Publichouse: Misleading reports by Straits Times and Today
– New Asia Republic: Workers’ Party, ever heard of common ruin?
– Gintai: Hougang By Election: Is ‘shall’ the same as ‘must?’
– Singapore Notes: Don’t Insult Hougang
– Article 14: Hougang by-election case may be withdrawn from the Court
– Blogging for Myself: Hougang By-Election: Where are the leaders?
– Chen Jiaxi Bernard 陈家喜: The curiously ‘coincidental’ case of Desmond Choo
Singapore’s World Class Public Transport
– Big Talk Singapore (大话新加坡): What’s the lesson in the SMRT breakdown ?
– Zit Seng’s Superwall: Our SMRT Drama Unfolds
– The Gigamole Diaries: The SMRT monster-under-the-bed is emerging……
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: SMRT: “Cowboys” were right
– Remember Singapore: From Villages to Flats (Part 2) – Public Housing in Singapore
– PropertyGuru: Foreign home buying plunges 78%
– Ravi Philemon: Lack of appropriate housing and space another reason for recent fires
Educate Our Youth
– Unbranded Bread n Butter: Buay Song? Make police report lah
– The Kent Ridge Common: Open letter re: “Singapore Uncensored and Censorship”
– Sgpolitics.net: Make rules and rentals “attractive and honourable” first
– Mostly Economics: Temasek and Singapore Puzzle – Is it another Madoff crisis in making?
– Diary of a Singaporean Mind: Risky Systems, Dire Consequences…
We are against capital punishment
– The Huffington Post: The Mandatory Death Penalty: A Blinkered Policy
Facebook Co-Founder, now a Singaporean?
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: SG immigration part 2: Eduardo Saverin
– DKSG: Eduardo Saverin is now a Singapore citizen
– Everything Also Complain: Eduardo Saverin likes Chilli crab
– Wall Street Journal: Facebook Co-Founder: America is OK. It’s the Rules That Are a Pain.
– POSKOD.sg: FOTO-FOTO: Bedok Bus Interchange
Singapore Daily highlight netizens’ opinions & interesting news about Singapore. Please share with us interesting blog articles or Facebook Notes.