Daily SG: 23 May 2012
(Credit: The Sketch Times)
– Political Writings: Famous Last Words
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Another election, another round of allegations.
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: PngGate: Nothing more than a distracting sideshow
– TOC: NCMPgate: A question of dubious relevance
– Article 14: Any food, drinks or vouchers at the by-election rallies?
– New Asia Republic: 10 reasons why Hougang voters should stick with WP
– Lim Kun Yun Edison: Think, Wonder why you believe what you believe
– Sgpolitics.net: Png Eng Huat clarifies remarks concerning internal NCMP balloting process
– Void Deck: A Summary of WP Speeches Last Night (for the lazy asses, almost like Cliffs Notes)
– Zit Seng’s Super Wall: By-Election as a Mid-Term Performance Report
– Singapore Notes: The Auntie Vote
– Yahoo: Calculated move to sabotage WP candidate: Low Thia Khiang
– Unbranded Bread n Butter: Traffic Cops: Pulling the rabbit out of the hat
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: Q&A: Why don’t you write a book?
– according2ed: Chinese Human Rights activists vs. Human Rights activists whom are Chinese
– Everything Also Complain: Maids adding bodily fluids into food
GIC, Temasek State Funds Investments
– Reuters: Temasek’s triple personality bodes well for returns [Thanks Adrian]
Singapore Daily highlight netizens’ opinions & interesting news about Singapore. Please share with us interesting blog articles or Facebook Notes.