Your Grandfather’s Army, My Grandfather’s Road.
- Gintai: Have mercy on “Sticker Lady!”
- Benjaming Kong: Why I will not sign the petition to save the Sticker Lady [Thanks Linus]
- Dr Terene Chong: Why we should be grateful to Sticker Lady
- An Unhealthy Obsession with Happiness: Stupid Petitions in Singapore: SKLO
- Toadjuice… off the blender…: Sticker Vandal ought to be treated like what she is, a vandal.
- Kirsten Han: Singaporean Street Artist Arrested for Vandalism
- Publichouse: A thin red line
Integrity · Service · Excellence
- Bertha Harian: Three women and the fire chief
- Yahoo: Who are the 3 women linked to ex-SCDF chief Peter Lim?
Telcos: A Step Backwards?
- Ng Zhi An: Views on mobile data cap by telcos
Strangers in a Strange Land
- The Lycan Times 狼人時報: Random Discourse – Resentment Against Foreigners and Bogeyman
- Aussie Pete: Singaporean Sentiments Toward Foreigners – My (Real) Input to the Straits Times Survey
- Support Site for the Unemployed and Underemployed: Why I don’t like employers criticising our own kind – even if it’s justifiable
Singapore’s World Class Public Transport
- Blog of the Fare Review Mechanism Committee 2012: We want to hear your views
This is Singapore. There is no free Press
- New Asia Republic: What legal issues should bloggers know to avoid getting gazetted
- Political Writings: The Media: PAP’s Political Tool?
A Vote for Change
- five stars and a moon: Observations: Has manufacturing gone sunset?
We are against capital punishment
- Publichouse: M Ravi invited to consultation with UN
- Where Bears Roam Free: M Ravi and anti-death penalty campaigners finally get their coveted prize – recognition from UN
GIC, Temasek State Funds Investments
- Reinventing the Rice Bowl: Balding Blog, Hair-raising development
R.I.P Dr Lim Hock Siew
- Remember Singapore: A Forgotten Past – The Prisoners of Conscience
- Feed Me To The Fish: Respecting and Remembering Dr Lim Hock Siew
- Singapore Notes: A Man Of Principle
- TOC: Think Centre’s statement on Dr Lim Hock Siew’s passing
- If Only Singaporeans Stopped to Think: Tiananmen, revisited
- Dead Pris: Of Naked Girls, Art, Politics and The World
- The Useless Tree: Why We Need Chinese Philosophy
- TOC: Wages & Productivity: Statistically quite meaningless?
- Yawningbread: Rights “always in service of children” says family law professor