Your Grandfather’s Army, My Grandfather’s Road.
– Gintai: Have mercy on “Sticker Lady!”
– Benjaming Kong: Why I will not sign the petition to save the Sticker Lady [Thanks Linus]
– Dr Terene Chong: Why we should be grateful to Sticker Lady
– An Unhealthy Obsession with Happiness: Stupid Petitions in Singapore: SKLO
– Toadjuice… off the blender…: Sticker Vandal ought to be treated like what she is, a vandal.
– Kirsten Han: Singaporean Street Artist Arrested for Vandalism
– Publichouse: A thin red line
Integrity · Service · Excellence
– Bertha Harian: Three women and the fire chief
– Yahoo: Who are the 3 women linked to ex-SCDF chief Peter Lim?
Telcos: A Step Backwards?
– Ng Zhi An: Views on mobile data cap by telcos
Strangers in a Strange Land
– The Lycan Times 狼人時報: Random Discourse – Resentment Against Foreigners and Bogeyman
– Aussie Pete: Singaporean Sentiments Toward Foreigners – My (Real) Input to the Straits Times Survey
– Support Site for the Unemployed and Underemployed: Why I don’t like employers criticising our own kind – even if it’s justifiable
Singapore’s World Class Public Transport
– Blog of the Fare Review Mechanism Committee 2012: We want to hear your views
This is Singapore. There is no free Press
– New Asia Republic: What legal issues should bloggers know to avoid getting gazetted
– Political Writings: The Media: PAP’s Political Tool?
A Vote for Change
– five stars and a moon: Observations: Has manufacturing gone sunset?
We are against capital punishment
– Publichouse: M Ravi invited to consultation with UN
– Where Bears Roam Free: M Ravi and anti-death penalty campaigners finally get their coveted prize – recognition from UN
GIC, Temasek State Funds Investments
– Reinventing the Rice Bowl: Balding Blog, Hair-raising development
R.I.P Dr Lim Hock Siew
– Remember Singapore: A Forgotten Past – The Prisoners of Conscience
– Feed Me To The Fish: Respecting and Remembering Dr Lim Hock Siew
– Singapore Notes: A Man Of Principle
– TOC: Think Centre’s statement on Dr Lim Hock Siew’s passing
– If Only Singaporeans Stopped to Think: Tiananmen, revisited
– Dead Pris: Of Naked Girls, Art, Politics and The World
– The Useless Tree: Why We Need Chinese Philosophy
– TOC: Wages & Productivity: Statistically quite meaningless?
– Yawningbread: Rights “always in service of children” says family law professor