(Credit: The Cartoon Press)
- Unbranded Bread n Butter: When will citizen journalism website STOMP clean up its shit?
- Bertha Harian: Trust no one?
- DKSG: Time for STOMP to come clean
- Everything Also Complain: The Case of the open MRT train door
Strangers in a Strange Land
- Diary of a Singaporean Mind: UK Labor Party Chief Admits Error in Immigration Policy
- sgthinker: Serving NS does not entitle you to a job too
GIC, Temasek State Funds Investments
- Article 14: Singapore’s pledge of US $4 billion to IMF
- sgthinker: Sorry KJ, but Singaporeans don’t care about our IMF loan
- Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Waz petition lady’s game?
A Vote for Change
- Random Thoughts of a Free Thinker: Imagining a Post-PAP Singapore
- Bloggng for Myself: PN Balji on the Worker’s Party
- Tin Pei Ling: Recent conversation with some local businessmen
- Yahoo: Singapore can move forward on the road less travelled
- guanyinmiao’s musings: Transportation In Singapore: Platform Gap, Much Ado About Nothing?
- SpotlightonSingapore: Principal faces complaint over Facebook messages: how absurd
- Vicky’s Writings: The Art of Receiving Criticism
- Where Bears Roam Free: Time to show sincerity on integration – remove CDAC, Mendaki, Sinda and form one big S’pore Fund
- Today: How many work permit holders pay income tax? [Thanks Adrian]
Educate Our Youth
- Temasek Times: Time for Generation Y to shape up or be prepared for a life of mediocrity
- Mr Smith: Silver Circle – NTUC Eldercare
- Zit Seng’s Super Wall: Choosing A MacBook for NUS Students