(Credit: Alvin Mark Imaginative Factory)
We are against capital punishment
– Ravi Philemon: Refining MDP – a ‘win-win’ for the PAP Government
– TOC: TOC Editorial: One small step at a time
– Rachel Zeng: SADPC responds to the proposed amendment to the mandatory death penalty
Strangers in a Strange Land
– Singapore Hall of Shame: The Real Singapore website fabricate story to stir up xenophobia
– Publichouse: Timely call by PM Lee
– SG Thinker: Can Singaporeans help reduce foreign worker populations?
Singapore’s World Class Public Transport
– Yahoo: Lui: Gov’t accepts share of blame for December breakdowns
– Think For Me, Singapore: Owning a SMRT or SBS bus!
Kong Hee and Friends Arrested
– Ronald Wong: The Last 16 Months of My Life
– Where Bears Roam Free: Has Christian bashing become a fashionable thing in the New Media?
– C3 Church Watch: What Is Sun Hee’s Position At CHC?
Educate Our Youth
– guanyinmiao’s musings: Preschool Education In Singapore: The Way Forward
– Limpeh is a Foreign Talent: Bilingualism in Singapore via Singlish?
– Cheryl Marie Cordeiro: Singapore needs a more mature perspective to sex education
– The Art Of Dumbspeak: Why Julien Will Not Go To A Singapore School Part 2
– POSKOD.sg: Windfall of the Unexpected
– Wildshores of Singapore: Mandai mangroves: Lessons for Southeast Asia’s mangroves
– The Restaurant: Tharman Shanmugaratnam’s Signature on New Singapore $50 Notes
– Singapore Armchair Critic: Of Opportunists and Sycophants in Academia
– Teh. Sets you thinking: The irony that is NTUC: the union that never was
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Casinos – Controlling the harm after damage is done…
– SpotlightOnSingapore: Casino levies hit $288 million: spell out how windfall will be used