Daily SG: 5 Nov 2012
Credit: The Cartoon Press
National Conversation #oursgconv
– petulantchild: And the competition starts now
– Arra’s World: First World Wayang, Third World Lynching
– guanyinmiao’s musings: Education In Singapore: Student-Led Conferences
– Lew Yan Liang: $5 an hour job – Can survive?
– Today: Why are Finland’s schools successful?
Defending OUR Lion City
– Military Studies at RSIS: Measuring Military Strength, How Much is Enough, and does Singapore Need Conscription?
$84,000 per annum income as a Cabby?
– The Void Decker: Maria Almenoar and the $7,000 hole she dug
– Prata Politics: Vellama and Ravi Lose Case, Yet Win, Donation Where
– Publichouse: She did not fight for herself
– Yahoo: Hougang resident spared from bearing legal costs
A Vote for Change?
– Leong Sze Hian: An analysis of the SDP Housing Plan
– Tan Kin Lian: Affordable housing – a new category of HDB flats
– Senang Diri: The magic of 2016: Winning hearts and minds for General Election 2016
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: Countering the PAP’s justifications
“Human Rights? Are They Bankable”? – Lee Kuan Yew, 1984
– TOC: SMU Cancels Launch and Opening of ‘Handa Centre for Global Governance and Human Rights’ amid Centre’s name of ‘Human Rights’ in the title
– Today: SMU pulls plug on human rights centre
– Where Bears Roam Free: Shanmugam unwittingly confirms ISA is against Human Rights
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.