Daily SG: 9 Nov 2012
National Conversation #oursgconv
– A Singaporean says: What’s the point of HRT?
– Musings from Singapore: Op-ed in Malaysiakini today: Peaceful revolutions in Malaysia and Singapore
– My Singapore News: Calling the thinkers for Natcon
– Bertha Harian : Getting the full picture
– Support Site for the Unemployed & Underemployed: Why NUS trains up IT students from Myanmar when so many local IT PMETs are jobless?
Alvin Tan Jye Yee
– Scrutinizing the Singapore government: Bloody Joker
– SINGAPORE SHORT STORIES: Alvin Tan’s punishment: 5 reasons why NUS should disclose
– Singapore Notes: The Vagueness Of Law
– Today: Use resources to help S’porean undergrads: Ngiam [Thanks Adrian]
A Vote for Change?
– Goh Meng Seng: HDB Housing Policy Revisit
– Sgpolitics.net: SDP responds to Lee Kuan Yew on housing
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Why history is not on the side of the PAP and WP
– Today: Taming the market with targeted cooling [Thanks Clarence]
Trade Union? What Trade Union?
– Leong Sze Hian: Jobs: Great stories of 1 worker only?
– Singapolitics: By-election case: How significant is “no cost” ruling?
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.