Daily SG: 16 Nov 2012
This is Singapore. There is no free Press
– Prata Politics: A Compass for a Lost Party: PAP IB Pwned
– sgthinker: US election lesson: Dangers of the Opposition/PAP echo chambers
National Conversation #oursgconv
– The Wacky Duo: Raising a child from Zero to Two: Financial Cost in Singapore
– Five Stars and a Moon: In Session: A Review of the Employment Act
– Padaly : Why can’t we also have free medical treatment? [Thanks Alan]
– Bertha Harian : Teaching teachers
– Loh and Behold: Stop the Knee-jerk Reactions Please
– The Liberal Arts in Singapore: So, it’s now SYC?
– Diary of a Singaporean Mind: Professor Elizabeth Warren : The middle class struggle…
Defending Our Lion City
– The Void Decker: Saving future Private Lees and Third Sergeant Tans
– guanyinmiao’s musings: Ah Boys To Men: Three Musings About National Service
– Awesome Today, Legendary Tomorrow: How far it has come.. and heads are gonna roll.
Singapore’s World Class Public Transport
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor : SMRT is in the biz of transporting people
“Human Rights? Are They Bankable”? – Lee Kuan Yew, 1984
– Singapore Hall of Shame: SMU Handa Centre’s Links with Japanese New Religion Cult
A Vote for Change?
– Musings From the Lion City: THE EARTH HAS MOVED!
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.