“The Maid’s 7 Chore Values are….”
Cartoon: Leticia Bongnino
Singapore’s World Class Public Transport
Internet Code of Conduct?
– Every Cloud Has Silver Lining: Model Ms.Belinda Teo the latest victim of online pranksters
– Prata Politics: Go Sue TRS! Sue!
– Of Kids and Education: The ultimate stress test aka PSLE results
– PetuniaLee™: How Does NYPS Do It?
– Seksi Matashutyrmouf : Limits of Singapore’s Education System
– Mama Wear Papa Shirt: The gift of play – Fun things to do with kids outdoors
– DUM FATA SINUNT, VIVITE LAETI: The Grass is Not Always Greener on the Other Side
– Ryan Goh: Where would you want to live?
– Tan Chuan-Jin: “Chasing our 5 Shining Stars” – Some thoughts from Our Singapore Conversation (Bt Merah Library, Saturday, 24 Nov 2012)
– Top of the Word: Changing Values and New Corporate Culture
– Thoughts, Happiness, Design, Arts and Food!: Singapore is All Over the News!
– Padaly: English and Chinese station announcements in trains sans Malay and Tamil
– Singapore Sojourn: A Passionless People
– petulantchild: Gracious and Disgraceful
– POSKOD.sg: Ten Steps to Effective Driving
– Dr Vivian Balakrishnan: Waterways Watch Society : “..performers from Korea would have been shocked to see such an aftermath!”
Defending Our Lion City
This is Singapore. There is no free Press
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: When Devan Nair was Jedi
– Remember Singapore: Memories of the Old Clementi Town Centre
– The Long and Winding Road: The curious ridge of sand which runs from Katong to Kallang Bay
A Vote for Change
– Singapore Recalcitrant: The Paramountcy of Opposition Unity
– visakan veerasamy. : If “politics malfunctions if the PAP fails to deliver”, then we’re already screwed.
– Sgpolitics.net: PM Lee’s “red vs blue path” analogy flawed on many levels
– The Void Decker: Not red vs blue? Why not?
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.