SMRT Foreign Bus Drivers Strike Protest Reported Sick Refused to work!
– flâneurose: SMRT bus driver strike – 2 years early, but still proven right
– Where Bears Roam Free: Strike by PRC bus drivers illegal – will govt take punitive action?
– My Singapore News: PRC bus drivers acknowledge citizenship has privileges
– TRE: SMRT bus drivers publish their grievances online before they go on strike
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: SMRT drivers go on strike!
– Blogging for Myself: Did the PRC drivers really went on strike?
– 福建兵Hokkien Platoon: 小兵谈新闻（6）: 巴士司机罢工风波
– TOC: Strike Strikes Singapore: The Undertones of Industrial Relations
– Salt * Wet * Fish: 200 PRC SMRT drivers on strike and racist Singaporeans show faces
– Five Stars and a Moon: Letters regarding today’s strikes by SMRT foreign drivers
– Ignorance is Curable: Of empathy and bus drivers
– Sgpolitics.net: PRC bus drivers strike: Get to the heart of the matter
– Javert’s World: Strike by SMRT Chinese driver – Is there more then meet the eyes?
– Blogging for Myself: SMRT PRC bus captains go on strike
– Dewdrop Notes 露语: Anything But A Strike
– Mr Nourish Loft: SMRT Driver refuse to work?? or its a strike??
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: “For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind”
– Mr Brown: Alternative names for a Singapore bus drivers’ strike
– New Nation: Over 100 SMRT bus drivers hang out, invited for tea, biscuits
Defending Our Lion City
– The Blue Sweater: Two Years of Our Time: On Realistic Training
Singapore’s World Class Public Transport
– Musings From the Lion City: Use Carrots, Not Sticks
– Catch Fourty Winks: The Accidental Tourists Visit Chinatown
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.