Daily SG: 30 Nov 2012
“DrJiajia – Singlish Minister addressed China Bus Drivers” Strike”
SMRT Foreign Bus Drivers Strike Protest Reported Sick Refused to work!
502 Bad Gateway
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: SMRT: Better not take the bus
– The Lycan Times 狼人時報: Afterthoughts – The SMRT Bus Driver Strike
– Padaly: China Bus Drivers: Licence to drive or “kill?”
– Thoughts, Happiness, Design, Arts and Food!: SMRT Saga
– Blogging for Myself: The sacrifice of the four PRC bus drivers
– TRE: Local drivers: PRC drivers should be paid less than us
– Musings From the Lion City: Allegations That Need To Be Looked Into
– Desparatebeep: Aren’t You Luck that We Shit on You?
– Tan Kin Lian: Arrest of SMRT bus drivers for instigating a strike
– TOC: SMRT Strike was Impromptu
– ofox的日志: 评新加坡巴士司机罢工
– The Wall Street Journal: Singapore Strike Reflects Dual Strains
– The Economist: One strike and you’re out [Thanks Adrian]
Trade Union? What Trade Union?
– Singapore Armchair Critic: The Taming of the Union
Strangers in a Strange Land
– Illusio: Listening in to SMRT’s station announcements
National Conversation #oursgconv
– Dewdrop Notes 露语: Fine and Fine
– Where Bears Roam Free: According to pro-pedophiles, pedophilia is no different from homosexuality
– Singapura Stories: Kampung Khaji (Bussorah Street) Hajj preparations
– Good Morning Yesterday: Traditional bakeries in Singapore
– Remember Singapore: The Grandfather of Singapore Sculpture and his Joo Chiat Studio
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.