SMRT Foreign Bus Drivers Strike Protest Reported Sick Refused to work!
– DUM FATA SINUNT, VIVITE LAETI: The China workers are rightly punished
– A Yummy Slice of Life: Furthering the case for nationalizing public transport
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: SMRT did not brief FT drivers on labour law?
– Prata Politics: Public Transport Fare Increasing!
– Chen Jiaxi Bernard 陈家喜 : An efficient and productive transport system, public and universal for all
– My Singapore News: SMRT – A little revolution and 6 martyrs
– Blogging for Myself: Not paid, so climbed the crane
– Singapore Notes: No Easy Days
– Leong Sze Hian: Higher bus drivers’ wages = Higher fares?
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: Interview: A PRC Foreign Talent
– New Nation: SMRT to replace bus drivers with NSFs
– Sgpolitics.net: The propaganda campaign against the striking bus drivers
– BBC: Singapore urged to drop charges against strike drivers [Thanks Adrian]
– Property Soul: Property cooling measures – any more to come?
We are against capital punishment
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.