Daily SG: 10 Dec 2012
Singapore’s World Class Profits-Not-Enough Public Transport
– The Lycan Times 狼人時報: Random Discourse – Bus Fares and Driver Wages
– Wandering Fool in a Complex Universe: SMRT’s mindblogging numbers
– Transitional Eternity: Mr Lui Tuck Yew, the money is over here
– Bertha Harian : Driving me round the bend
– Blogging for Myself: Up Bus Fares? No longer tenable.
– 白马非马 : 吕德耀，你把椅子坐歪了…
– My Singapore News: Turn SMRT into a National Service
SMRT Foreign Bus Drivers Strike Protest Reported Sick Refused to work!
– Senang Diri: A cry for help: Strike by SMRT China-born bus drivers reviewed from a crisis communications and staff relations perspective
– Singapore In General : The China workers are rightly punished – HK Activists
– The Void Decker: Yeo Guat Kwang the saviour has arrived
– Prata Politics: PAP Almost Sue TOC!
– 福建兵@Hokkien Platoon: 巴士车长罢工后记
– SGChinese.net: “大家小心这个坡人。” [Thanks JJ]
– Publichouse: SMRT responsible for ‘illegal’ action by drivers: HOME
– TRE: Chinese method of settling disputes through unwritten laws
Strangers in a Strange Land
– Singapore Armchair Critic: Seeing through colored lenses: How Singaporeans view the SMRT strike
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.