Cartoon: The Sketch Times
Singapore’s World Class Public Transport System
– Scrutinizing the Singapore government: Mr Lui should just shut up
– sgthinker: Consider a (mostly) fixed dividend policy for Public Transport Operators
– The Lycan Times 狼人時報: Short Takes (Dec 10th ~ Dec 15th, 2012)
Michael Palmer Scandal
– Senang Diri: Silent treatment: Spin doctors go into damage control mode after disgraced MP Michael Palmer quits politics
– Reflections on Change: Infidelity — A Grave Mistake
– The Kent Ridge Common: Do we merely rely on good leaders?
– Benjamin Cheah: Beyond the Affair
– The Escape Plan: The Affair
– Xiaxue: Politics and Adultery
– deadpris: Michael Palmer cannot look after his family, thus he cannot do his job well.
– Support Site for the Unemployed & Underemployed: 5 Reasons Why Worker’s Party May Not Win Punggol East By-Election
– Sgpolitics.net: Extreme lack of scruples on the part of People’s Association and the mass media
– 福建兵@Hokkien Platoon: 《爱拼才会赢》补选还是不补选？
National Conversation #oursgconv
A Vote for Change
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Why is son of JBJ wayanging with WP?
– The Heart Truths: Seeing the Truth About Our Singapore Government
– Very Fine Commentary: Singapore’s Electoral System: The case for reform
Section 377A (doesn’t apply)
– blankanvas: dear singapore
Heartless Singapore (?)
– Where Bears Roam Free: Rohingya refugees and shameless heartless Singapore govt
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: Singapore’s benevolent egg
Singapore’s modern slave trade low skilled foreign labour
– Yawningbread: Who chases workers up cranes?
– [FB Note] Kenneth Koh : Are Strikes Necessary?
– Wall Street Journal: Malaysia in Talks Over Fate of Shipwreck Survivors
– Yahoo: Over 1 million migrant workers in Thailand face deportation [Thanks Adrian]
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.