A Vote for Change (Punggol East By-Elections, AIMS, Lawsuits)
– My Singapore News: Vincent Wijeysingha and Alex Au – Be sued or apologise
– The Blue Sweater: In Politics…
– Cherian George: For whom the libel tolls: government loses even as it wins
– Jeremy Chen: Taking Advantage of Legal Loopholes to Allege Defamation
– Where Bears Roam Free: Alex Au’s cockiness contributory to his own undoing
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Doc, pull the other leg, its got bells on it
– Bloggings for Myself: Pissed with the SDP and Despicable PAP
– Senang Diri: How not to manage irritating blog postings: Lessons in info management from PM Lee versus Alex Au’s Yawning Bread blog
– flâneurose: The PAP AIM Saga
– pressrun.net: Defamatory allegations against PM merit front page?
– The Lycan Times 狼人時報: Commentary – Legality vs Being right
– Dr Tan Cheng Bock: Doing the Right Thing
– Illusio: The PAP clown show continues! (Town council edition)
– Bertha Harian : Legal Love Letters
– Prata Politics: Is Alex Au Sue-Proof?
– Andrew Loh: Stop being so childish, prime minister
– Sgwritings: 韩咏梅：新常态下的网络问责
National Conversation #oursgconv
– Ryan Goh: Life through these eyes: Runaway brides? I think it’s the best thing they did
– Bluta Blog: Run Away Brides – Sacrificing HDB at the Altar
Defending Our Lion City
– From dusk to dawn 从夜暮到黎明: RSS Courageous – 10 years on
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.