Daily SG: 9 Jan 2013
Cartoon: White-chans’ Diary 白酱笔记本
National Conversation #oursgconv
– FreshGrads.sg: National Conversation Matters
– POSKOD.SG: The Age of Spring-Autumn Relations
– Cheekiemonkies: The Better Fathering Index. Say what???
– The Wacky Duo: Saying Nay to “Better Fathering Index”
– A Juggling Mum: Date with Dad
– Bluta Blog: URA Must Do More to Curb Developers
A Vote for Change (Punggol East By-Elections, AIMS, Lawsuits)
– Bertha Harian: He hath spoken
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Even PM disagrees with Doc
– life one degree north, one-o-three degrees east: Doing the right thing and a proposal
– New Asia Republic: Has Tan Chuan-Jin suffered greater damage through legal action?
– Diary of a Singaporean Mind: AIM-PAP Saga : White elephants, transparency and accountability……….
– Political Writings: The Real PAP
– Ravi Philemon: ACRA and ROS should also clarify on the AIM-PAP saga
– Reflections on Change: Town Councils and AIM — From ReAiming to Review
– Singapore Notes: He Blinked
– Signs of Struggle: Khaw learns and will survive the AIM saga
– Where Bears Roam Free: If nothing is wrong with AIM, why the need for review?
– [FB Note] Jolovan Wham: Dear Prime Minister: please convene an independent review committee for the AIM-Hougang-Aljunied town council investigation
– [FB Note] Jolovan Wham: Politics of a bygone era: An Open letter to Mr Tan Chuan Jin, Acting Minister for Manpower
– Goh Meng Seng: Snap Punggol East By-Elections?
Workers’ Party – Bricks in Blue
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.