Credit: My sketchbook
National Conversation #oursgconv
– Money$mart: Why It’s a Great Time to Be a Singaporean (Citizen)
– My Little Corner: Why can’t we accept independent elderly?
– SG Web Reviews: 7 in 10 Singaporeans plan to change jobs in 2013
– IPSCommons: Good Meritocracy, Bad Meritocracy
Punggol East By-Elections
– Anyhow Hantam: Opinion Polls And Secrecy
– Bertha Harian: And the winner of the by-election is….?
– An Unhealthy Obsession with Happiness: Identifying the Different Types of Opposition Voters in Singapore
– Political Writings: SDP In Disarray
– The Lycan Times 狼人時報: Current Affairs – Punggol East By-Election
– Singapore Recalcitrant: A Very Noble Selfless Act
– Political Prata: 2012-2013: The Years of Prata-ing Dangerously
– The Blue Sweater: The Battle of Punggol East
– Mr Nourish Loft: Punggol-East By-election
– 福建兵@Hokkien Platoon: 钟摆效应-榜鹅东补选策略（三）
– Musings From the Lion City: Win-Win For The SDP
– TOC: SDP, I really don’t know what to say
– Singapore Armchair Critic: Punggol East By-Election: The Other Side of the Equation
– Yawningbread: SDP’s medium-term prospects not much damaged by fiasco
Section 377A (What is Section 377A?)
– [FB] Rev. Miak Siew: Dear Pastor Khong,
– Song of a Reformed Headhunter: Goh Chok Tong’s Visit to FCBC
– Jeremy Chen: The Problem With Men Who Have a Problem With Gay Men
– #spuddings: A letter to Senior Pastor Lawrence Khong
– The Rationality of Faith: How to Use Analytic Philosophy to Self-Destruct Rights
– Sparrows and Sandcastles: evangelical homophobia
– Fridae: Repeal of gay sex law a “looming threat” to the family unit: Singapore pastor
Housing (Cooling Measures)
– Bluta Blog: How Recent Cooling Measures Affect HDB Loans – Annex IV
– my housing loan: January Property Cooling Measures Pack a Punch!
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.