Daily SG: 22 Jan 2013
National Conversation #oursgconv
– Mamamie’s Thots: Baby Bonus Increment: Yay or Nay?
– The Accidental Mom Blogger: There Was No Carrot Dangling To Make Us Have a Baby
– Bertha Harian: Maybe baby?
– Where Bears Roam Free: Baby package a by election strategy, does little to help singles
– Propertyguru: Mixed views on govt’s marriage & parenthood policy
Section 377A (What is Section 377A?)
– The Lycan Times 狼人時報: Random Discourse – Section 377A Revisited
– Mathia Lee: Churches of Singapore, how can I worship with you any longer?
– [FB Note] Joel Joshua Gunawan: On Being Gay and Christian
Punggol East By-Elections
– Anyhow Hantam: PE residents need to thank Michael Palmer
– Political Writings: Punggol East Humour II
– Sgpolitics.net: Why an SDP supporter is rooting for WP in this by-election
– Jeremy Chen: Why I Cannot Support the PAP Today
– Singapore Armchair Critic: Punggol East By-Election: The Campaign So Far
– Andrew Loh: A little tribute to the “small” guy
– Words of the Cze: Loco
– Yahoo: YOUR VIEW: What exactly has WP done so far?
– DKSG: Review of Singapore’s first online rally by SDA
– TOC: Desmond Lim asks voters to vote him based on his values
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.