National Conversation #oursgconv
– The Wacky Duo: National Conversation : View from Daddy M
– The Blogfather: The Government Wants You to Get it On (But Still Doesn’t Quite Know how)
– sublimates: Baby Bonus
– Musings From the Lion City: Not Just Babies; Kids Too
– Leong Sze Hian: Rich get $8.2b procreation tax benefits vs $2b procreation benefits?
– Yahoo: ‘Singapore clearly in mid-life crisis’
– Bluta Blog: Developers Counter Cooling Measures – Is It a Concern?
– Singapore In General: Singapore hits property buyers with Hong Kong-style tax
– SG PropTalk: A home buyer’s lament: Here’s some relief
Section 377A (What is Section 377A?)
Punggol East By-Elections (Opposition Unity?)
– vjoaquim : Thinking Outside the Box
– Beyond The Emotive: The Workers Party’s Report Card: Do we need another WP MP?
– visakan veerasamy. : Why are Parliamentary Motions such a big deal?
– Goh Meng Seng: WP’s Path away From Opposition Unity
– Ravi Philemon: WP chief must surely know that there’s a difference between opposition unity and cooperation
– Blank Postcards: Some thoughts on the upcoming Punggol East By-Elections
– Think For Me, Singapore: Desmond Lim
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: WP supporter’s analysis of the Punggol East by-election
– Prata Politics: Boring Watchdog WP
– [FB Note] Ng E-Jay: In Low Thia Khiang’s own words (regarding opposition unity)
– Sgpolitics.net: WP by-election rally 22 Jan — Low explains why WP closes door to opposition unity
– Bertha Harian: Clever tactics
– Blogger for Myself: Why I think Koh Poh Koon will lose
– The Asian Observer: Retrospective: 1 Week into the Punggol East By-election.
– TOC: Of women, working harder, and raising a ruckus in Parliament
– TRE: Did TCs develop software for $5M before selling it to AIM for 140K?
– Yahoo: WP up the stakes, take aim at AIM saga in second rally
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.