Daily SG: 29 Jan 2013
Credit: The Cartoon Press
Punggol East By-Election
– covered in his blood: Hawker Centre, Food Court or CoffeeShop
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Punggol BE Results : What it tells us
– angmohlian: The Fallacy of Minority Representation
– Singapore 2B: PAP strategy for the next election
– Support Site for The Unemployed: Ten reasons why PAP lost to WP in the Punggol East by-election
– Top of the Word: Overpopulation behind All Major Problems in Singapore
– Dios’ Misdirections: What make a person suitable to be Member of Parliament (MP)?
– Alvinology: Dr Koh Poh Koon Goes “Sight-Seeing” in Punggol East
– Everything Also Complain: Workers’ Party flooded with Chinese
– My Singapore News: Punggol East – We are not daft
– Sgpolitics.net: A Victory of the People
– Where Bears Roam Free: PM Lee mocks Li Lian’s qualifications, just like LKY mocked Chiam’s, then both got slapped
– Bernard Leong: Why I am glad to predict the Punggol East by-election wrongly
– REFLECTIONS ON CHANGE: Dr Koh Poh Koon ill-fated battle
National Conversation #oursgconv
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: PM, what about asking the right questions? Or at least different ones
– BLUTA-log: Our Take on Risk Transfer from Government to the People
– Transitional Eternity: PAP’s care for our elderly
– The Heart Truths: Is There Legalised Corruption in Singapore?
– Leong Sze Hian: 56,400 job vacancies: Really?
This is Singapore. There is no free Press
– The Rationality of Faith: Would Society be better off without religion?
– My J Babies: Mum’s Diary: Peer Pressure
– sparrows and sandcastles: “another country”
– Anyhow Hantam: A Singaporean National Soccer Coach Please
– Singaporean Cabby: Superstition In Singapore
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.