Credit: My sketchbook
Rest in Peace Nigel & Donovan
– smallwheelsbigsmile: Adriane’s Open letter to folks who can make a difference
– Cyclist Rights On Road: Another day of being harassed and bullied on the road
– Loh and Behold: Horrific Photos of Accident Victims
– sparrows and sandcastles: senseless
– Singapore Parenting Magazine: 2 boys killed in road accident at Tampines
The White Paper Eye-Popping Population
– Merlion News: 6.9 million Singaporeans by year 2030
– Bertha Harian: The people and the Population White Paper
– Beyond The Emotive: Seven Million People And One Soundbite
– Amanda Lee: On the Population White Paper and Random Ramblings
– Singapore Armchair Critic: Broken Trust, Broken Policies
– Blogging for Myself: No Population White Paper
– Singapore Notes: Excuse Me, You A Singaporean?
– SGThinker: Politically Tone-deaf Population White Paper (and how to fix it)
– I don’t need sex.: Rats concerned with Singapore’s 6.9M Population Target
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Population White Paper : Filled with flaws and unsubstantiated claims
National Conversation #oursgconv
– Chen Jiaxi Bernard 陈家喜: A ‘New Deal’ for Singapore
– Living Investment: Share prices after Latest Property Cooling Measures – update
– My Singapore News: How has Boon Wan fared in solving the housing problem?
– SpotlightOnSingapore: PM Lee says social media cannot be left alone: Lee’s Fixation?
Punggol East By-Election
– Feed Me To The Fish: The Party That Was!
– mrbrown.com: the mrbrown show: the courtship of Punggol East
– Mohammad Nizam Abdul Kadir: BE2013: The skies are blue, the clouds are white, the sun is yellow, the grass is green.
– Seksi Matashutyrmouf: New Normal Phase Two
– The Lycan Times: Afterthoughts – Punggol East By-Election
– Anyhow Hantam: WP Win: Perception And Image Also Key
– publichouse.sg: Slouching towards normalcy
– Where Bears Roam Free: SDP would have been embarrassed if it contested in Punggol East by election
– Andrew Loh: PM Lee’s remarks on 377a – sub judice contempt?
– Yawning Bread on WordPress: The prime minister needs to meet real people at concerts
– Balderdash: Why do homosexuals have more social problems?
– Salt * Wet * Fish: PM Lee says government will continue to discriminate against gay people because he couldn’t care less
Strangers in a Strange Land
– pressrun.net: Singapore to take in 15,000 to 25,000 new citizens a year
– EastCoastLife: Foreign Workers Have Needs and Dreams Too
– Prata Politics: Foreigners at the Gates, Ooops, Inside Already, Too Late!
– The Wall Street Journal: Singapore Likes a Crowd
– Otterman speaks…: Dengue cases exceed 2010-2012 peak: take precautions!
– Singapore Playground: Singapore Chinese New Year 2013 Specials
– AussiePete: The 2013 Speak Mandarin Campaign – If I Can Do It, So Can You!
– Dee Kay Dot As Gee: Green Corridor Run presented by BlackBerry
– J Babies’ Dad: The Intelligent Transport Systems Centre
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.