Daily SG: 31 Jan 2013
Credit: The Cartoon Press
Rest in Peace Nigel & Donovan
The White Paper Eye-Popping Population
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Population White Paper….Twisting logic to make wrong conclusions…
– mrbrown: L’infantile terrible of Singapore: Seven Million in Singapore
– SG Web Reviews: What is it like to be 50 years old and jobless?
– Singa Blogger Blogspot: Sgp’s “HK 1997” moment
– Signs of Struggle: White paper: more bodies, without hearts
– FOOD fuels me to talk…: When there are 7 million in SG in 2030…
– Feed Me To The Fish: I Worry For My Grandchildren
– Aaron’s Maniacal Musings: Re: Vivian Balakrishnan’s Political Suicide vs Demographic Extinction
– Top of the Word: Which has Higher Population Density – Singapore of Hong Kong?
– Living Investment: Low skilled jobs shunned by locals – ideas to address problem
– BLUTA-log: 6.9 Million Population – Part 1, Qualitative Assessment
– I’m getting personal…: Piling up 7 Million bodies
– Singapore Armchair Critic: White Paper or White Elephant?
– Bertha Harian: Being productive – at work and in bed
– My Singapore News: Uproar over 6.9m population
– Where Bears Roam Free: PAP increases population for sake of increasing population
– 否极泰来 Piji Tailai: Population White Paper was rejected in recent Punggol East by-election, should it go ahead?
– Gordon Lee: Busting the “Ageing Population” myth
– Singapore Notes: White Washed Paper
– Five Stars And a Moon: Your Letters: A young student speaks – population package
– Tan Kin Lian’s Blog: Population White Paper – TKL views
National Conversation #oursgconv
– Daily Breaks: When Entitlement Is Not A Workable Control
– If Only Singaporeans Stopped to Think: Childcare subsidies: Larger families can get more help
– Hun Boon’s Blog: Why the PAP is always right
– Soh Yi Da: Examining Meritocracy & Elitism in Singapore
– The Gingerbread Mum – Parenting Hits and Misses: We’ll Just Have Two, Thanks
Punggol East By-Election
Get out of my elite uncaring face
– Aaron’s Maniacal Musings: Open Letter to the PAP: Of MP Dr Lee Bee Wah’s Conduct and ‘Customer Service’
SMRT Foreign Bus Drivers Strike Protest Reported Sick Refused to work!
– Singapore Law Review: One Strike and You’re Out: Assessing the Desirability of Industrial Action in Singapore
Internet Code of Conduct – See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Write No Evil
– Small steps for Social PR: I was one of the dengue statistics contributor for the record high
– mamawearpapashirt: 20 ways to be a frugal family in Singapore
– Singaporean Cabby: Life is a sum total of choices.
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.