Daily SG: 4 Feb 2013
Credit: The Cartoon Press
Rest in Peace Nigel & Donovan
– Five Stars And a Moon: The Tampines Accident & the Double standards of Singaporean netizens
The White Paper Eye-Popping Population
– Words of the Cze: Backspin
– Political Writings: Meet Your MP!
– pressrun.net: Singapore’s grand growth plan
– leesjuanpat world: The White Paper Farce !!
– A Yummy Slice of Life: Write to your MP to reject the Population White Paper
– Blogging for Myself: Meritocracy: The sun might have set
– Dee Kay Dot As Gee: Singapore Population White Paper: The bigger problem
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: NSP’s population plan is a better alternative…
– Limpeh is Foreign Talent: Life in cities more densely populated than Singapore
– Ravi Philemon: PAP’s history of reneging on past population promises
– Lew Yan Liang 刘彦良: Worries of a typical Singaporean that affect fertility rate
– guanyinmiao’s musings: 7 Million In Singapore: Perspectives From A (Lazy) Singaporean Youth
– Reflections on Change: Why 6.9 Million May Not Be The Worse-Case Scenario
– Sgpolitics.net: The Population Debate: What are we bequeathing to our children?
– Singapore Notes: Shot-Gun Wedding Of The Century
– Singapore Sojourn: Married in Haste, Repent at Leisure
– The Blue Sweater: Defusing the Demographic Timebomb: By Self-Destructing?
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: “WP will vote for the White Paper,” Moley
– Yawning Bread: Population: Elemental considerations 1
– sgthinker: “Planning for worst-case scenario”: Another damaging soundbite
– Singa Blogger Blogspot: Competing on (immigration) steroids
– Vivian Balakrishnan: Political suicide vs Demographic extinction
– Senang Diri: Singapore’s Population White Paper in review (Part 2): Assessing the Commitment to Defence (C2D) dimension
– Reinventing the Rice Bowl: The PAP’s White Paper on Population reveals that the government has all the benefits of surround sound and a wide screen picture at the cost of losing the plot
One-Party to Rule Us All
– Bertha Harian: ALL MPs should work harder
– Singapore 2B: What WP must do next
– Molitics: Confessions of a Prime Minister
– News Clips: Parties fight to be ‘on your side’
– NewNation: Amazing photo of WP victory that ST didn’t dare publish in print
– Small steps for Social PR: The story of the lorry and the topless bus
Get out of my elite uncaring face
– Anyhow Hantam: Dr Lee Bee Wah Listens Only To The Good Stuff
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.