Daily SG: 15 Feb 2013
Credit: my sketch book
The White Paper & the ‘Singaporean Core’
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Population White Paper: 2030 will resemble 1959?
– TRS: DON’T LOSE FOCUS ON THE ELDERLY
– Where Bears Roam Free: Forget FTs, bring Fandi and sons back
– SG Web Reviews: The 6.9 million Population White Paper
– Bertha Harian: What number to use?
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: What is the Singaporean core?
Integrity · Service · Excellence
– Anyhow Hantam: The Verdict: Agree or Disagree But Accept
Defending Our Lion City
– Senang Diri: From Fighting Fit to Slim Fit: The Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) in 2030
– Siew Kum Hong: Beggaring my neighbor does not make me rich: why the National Defence Duty will not work
– The Blue Sweater: Total Defence in the 21st Century
– Everything Also Complain: We do duty, they pay a duty
– Signs of Struggle: Hri Kumar’s “National Defence Tax”
Section 377A (What is Section 377A?)
– Singapore Hall of Shame: Confession of a Bisexual Man
– The Expository: Secularism in Singapore and the Lawrence Khong Saga
– Yawningbread: First of two 377A challenges heard in closed court
– TOC: A Distracting Debate in Singapore
National Conversation #oursgconv
– OurSG Conversation: Perspectives Arising from Our Singapore Conversation
– Mr Smith : Sensitive or Racist?
– Memoirs of Mothering Monologues: The Accidental Tourists in Little India
– The Economist: Snakes and flowers [Thanks Adrian]
– My Taxi Drivers: It’s a lifestyle choice!
A Vote for Change
– Sgpolitics.net: SDP unveils six-point plan to control population
– Lianain Films: In Which Lim Makes Me Kopi At The Internal Affairs Office
GIC, Temasek State Funds Investments
– Balding’s World: How I Became Interested in Singapore
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.