Daily SG: 1 Mar 2013
Photo: The Voiddecker
– Cooler Insights: Whither Productivity?
– Diary of A Singaporean Mind: Budget with changes in the right direction…..several years late!
– Exposingsingapore: Singapore’s economy is simply unsustainable
– Singapore Alternatives: Budet 2013 Point 1 – Car Loan Policy & COE Prices
– BLUTA-log: And You Thought That Bishan HDB Was Expensive…
– Five Stars And a Moon: Budget 2013: Looking beyond wages
– The Heart Truths: Dissecting Budget 2013: Part 2 (Key Points)
– Stand Up for SINGAPORE: Cheap foreign workers in F&B sector must end
– The Side Parting: For whom the Budget bells toll?
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor : Rebuilding trust the PAP way: “One step forward, two steps back”.
The White Paper & the ‘Singaporean Core’
– My Little Corner: 10 million people in Singapore last month?
– Yours Truly Singapore: Mistake spotted in the 10 things every SG should know about the White Paper – Part 2
Defending OUR Lion City
The Curious Case of Cherian George
– Bertha Harian : The curious case of Cherian George
– ex Chersonesus Aurea: The Cherian George gate: La trahison des clercs at NTU?
– pressrun.net: Cherian George: Heat on Air-conditioned Nation
– Jeraldine: Cherian George may have to leave NTU WKWSCI next year =(
– Everything Also Complain: Literature a casualty of an economically driven testocracy
– Ng E-Jay’s Financial Markets Trading: Gold and Silver — At critical support
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.