Daily SG: 17 Apr 2013
Boston Marathon Bombing
Charity/Church Leaders Get Rich r Die Tryin
Moulding the Future Generation
– guanyinmiao’s musings: The Process Of Education (In Singapore): A Response
Fixating the Opposition
– Just my Observation: A critique of the GRC system of elections in Singapore and a better solution forward
– Reinventing the Rice Bowl: Singapore: From Economic Powerhouse to The Sick Man of ASEAN?
– just my short comment: The electoral system in Singapore lies in urgent need of reform and remedy.
The Gospel of Harry
– Limpeh is Foreign Talent: Thatcher vs LKY – what kind of legacy will they leave behind?
Defending OUR Lion City
– Senang Diri: Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) adds “safety” as its 8th core value
– The Expository: National Service – The Most Progressive ‘Tax’ Singaporeans Pay
– a2ed.com: What Maketh a Good Parent
– Singapore Notes: The Curious Case Of Mr Dorsey
– Philolitics: Singapore’s “Allowance” For Interns – Fit For a Slave
Peasant’s way or Government’s highway
– SG Web Reviews: More than half of S’poreans would migrate if given a choice
“People can board the train, it is whether they choose to” – former SMRT CEO
– The Void Decker: Besides free travel on MRT, let’s look at car clubs
– Under The Angsana Tree: Mixed Reactions To Announcement Of Free MRT Rides
– Breakfast Network: Now, this is really a free ride…
Section 377A (What is Section 377A?)
– Sam’s thoughts: Section 377A and equality for all
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.