Credit: Cartoon Press
“People can board the train, it is whether they choose to” – former SMRT CEO
– The Side Parting: No free transport, comprain. Got free transport, also comprain. Buay sian ah?
– The Void Decker: Besides free travel on MRT, let’s look at car clubs
– TOC: Do not forget the NSFs
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: People who deserve tax-payers’ help & those who don’t
– Breakfast Network: Leaving Ubin
– [FB] Lim Jialiang: Pulau Ubin: No plans to Evict?
– Today: Pulau Ubin and the unsettled S’pore psyche
Charity/Church Leaders Get Rich or Die Tryin
Internet Code of Conduct
– Singapore News: Bloggers who have nothing to say
Section 377A (What is Section 377A?)
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: A lesson in democracy from New Zealand
– The Rationality of Faith: Marriage as a Social Institution (IV): Gay Rights, Adoption, Civil Partnership, 377A and Further Links to Other Related Issues
– The View from Mama’s Desk: Playset of Yesteryears
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.