Daily SG: 23 Apr 2013
“People can board the train, it is whether they choose to” – former SMRT CEO
– Lew Yan Liang 刘彦良: Reader Disagrees with me on “Free MRT rides may not work as expected”
– Prata Politics: Free SMRT Rides? Good Heart, Shitty Idea
National Conversation #oursgconv
– MummyMoo: The ‘Elitist Mentality’
– The Expository: The End of Meritocracy: Why the Singaporean System is in Danger
– Mums@Work Singapore: Featured Flexiwork Mum: The Mother with the scissors (and the part-time job)
– Money Smart: Why Singaporeans Aren’t Having Children (The Financial Reasons)
– Jentrified Citizen: Who says our kids can’t learn dialects and multi-languages at the same time?
– $1Million Personal Financial Diary: Better To Be An Academically Uninclined Female In Singapore?
The White Paper & the ‘Singaporean Core’
– Unbranded Bread n Butter: Gilbert Goh: The Riddle That Remains Unanswered
– Property Soul: Hidden dangers in mixed development and mature estate
Strangers in a Strange Land
– Breakfast Network: Will changing EP limits be enough?
Defending Our Lion City
Truth, Justice, and the Singapore Way
Church Leaders Get Rich or Die Tryin
– Breakfast Network: A coming storm
– New Nation: Some LOL comments made by City Harvest Church members
Section 377A (What is Section 377A?)
– incy wincy spider: What is Section 377A?
– I on Singapore: The Straits Times: Misrepresentations and anti-religious bias
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.