Daily SG: 26 Apr 2013
– The Grand Moofti Speaks: Singapore’s aspiring democrats turn to violence
– Breakfast Network: Deface of Singapore’s heritage
– Breakfast Network: Cenotaph vandalism: Why blame youth?
– xtemujin 360°: Cleaning of the Cenotaph after vandalism
Truth, Justice, and the Singapore Way
– Dr Cherian George: Sedition charge would send wrong signals about managing race
– Chemical Generation Singapore: The Return of the Sedition Act for the Internet
– The Expository: The Difference between Criticism and Contempt of Court ~ The Expository
– TOC: Why the Sedition Act shouldn’t apply to Leslie Chew
The White Paper & the ‘Singaporean Core’ (Gilbert Goh Protest)
– TRE: You’re blinded by your emotions for supporting Nizam
– Singapolitics: AMP and partisanship
– Yahoo: Singapore protest speaker resigns from posts after alleged govt pressure
– TRS: NIZAM AND THE SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS
Defending Our Lion City
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Does SAF really value those who do NS?
National Conversation #oursgconv
– I On Singapore: Out-of-wedlock births and Big Government
– XOJane: I’m A Brown Person And I Live In A Racist Country
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor : Dr M has a point about racial division.
– Money$mart: Is Childcare Affordable in Singapore?
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.