Credit: Cartoon Press
National Conversation #oursgconv
– guanyinmiao’s musings: Jobless Niece = Government Must Do Better?
The White Paper & the ‘Singaporean Core’ (Gilbert Goh, Nizam Ismail Protest, Standupfor.SG Picnic)
– TOC: Double Standards Erode Public Trust
– Sgpolitics.net: 10 million population the real long term target?
– Publichouse: More than a picnic, less than a conspiracy
– Miyagi.sg: Want Your Union To Have A Greater Say? Join Them
This is Singapore. There is no free Press
– Ravi Philemon: Doing the work of 3, but drawing the wage of 1
– I on Singapore: The Attitudes that Make Sexual Harassment Possible: Portrayal of women in the media
– Blogging for Myself: Corruption in HK ICAC
– SG Web Reviews: Why I Don’t Believe in Financial Advisors
The Gospel of Harry
– Bangkok Post: Lee Kuan Yew serves up controversial views on China, the US and radical Islam [Thanks Adrian]
A Vote for Change (Malaysia)
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: M’sia: Self sabo is the problem for BN & PK
– 否极泰来 Piji Tailai: A different Johor means better and stronger oppositions in Singapore
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.