Daily SG: 10 May 2013
A Vote for Change (Singapore)
– Beyond The Emotive: The PAP and Unfair Elections: Is the ruling party guilty as charged?
– Anyhow Hantam: 13th Malaysian GE: Lessons for Singapore Opposition
– I don’t need sex: How to become the next Government of Singapore?
National Conversation #oursgconv
– Breakfast Network: Value our people – not just their papers
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: PM, this can’t be right? 5.9% GDP but 0.4% wage increase?
Internet Code of Conduct
– Musings From the Lion City: Out Of Context
– sparrows and sandcastles: embarrassing partisanship
– Everything Also Complain: MP posts ‘Gang rape is democracy in action’ on Facebook
Mysterious Death of Shane Todd?
Defending Our Lion City
– Breakfast Network: Talking NS without fear or favour
Section 377A (What is Section 377A?)
– [FB] Syed Alwi Ahmad: A Criticism Of Islamic Modesty For Women
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.