Daily SG: 30 May 2013
Credit: Demon-cratic Singapore
Internet Code of Conduct
– The Blogfather: The MDA Licensing Issue – Can’t We All Just Get Along?
– From the Desk of a Recruiter: License to speak
– I On Singapore: MDA’s Licensing Scheme: Chilling offensive content… and more…
– Breakfast Network: Expressed, Depressed, Repressed
– Breakfast Network: The mess that MDA is in..
– Reflections on Change: Regulating Online News Sites — Losing The Online War
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: What happens in ST newsroom
– Pressrun.net: Website alternatives
– Singapolitics: The trouble with trying to control the Internet
– SG Web Reviews: Singapore Government moves to regulate online news
– The Finance: Paying $50,000 license for TheFinance.sg?
– [FB] Donaldson Tan: In case you wonder what the new News Website Regulation is
– A Singaporean in Australia: 10 Ways to Survive the MDA Cull
– Blogging for Myself: Dumb: From Pop. White Paper to MDA latest
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: MDA’s Broadcast Act: What will it achieve?
– The Heart Truths: Letter to DPM Tharman: Feedback on New Licensing Framework for Online News Sites
– Yawning Bread: Parity’s a good idea
– Wall Street Journal: Singapore Tightens Grip on Internet News Sites
Singapore Inc is happy, Singaporeans however…
– Riotous Assembly: What the friends say.
Browser browser through our dailies to read what Singaporeans bloggers are saying.